Just ten minutes from Hobart’s CBD and a short walk to picturesque Kingston Beach, Kingston Hotel is a convenient, comfortable and affordable accommodation choice and a great place for locals and tourists alike to relax and unwind.
- 19 guest rooms
- 10 minute walk to beach
- Close to all local amenities
- Opposite Kingston Golf Course
- Hotel bar & gaming area
- Bistro & function room
2016 Awards for Excellence – Best Pub Style Accommodation
/ tasmanian hospitality association /
Travelling for work or business? Our rooms are well equipped for business travellers with free WiFi access and you have the chance to unwind in our hotel bar, bistro or gaming area after a busy day.
Travelling with a family? We are well equipped and located to serve you. Ask us for more details on local attractions and services for families.
Do you have a special event coming up? Consider holding your next birthday, engagement, wedding or other celebration at Kingston Hotel. Our large bistro space is able to be divided or sectioned off to suit your needs, and our sunlit atrium can be dedicated to special functions. Contact us for more details.
One of the best features of the Kingston Hotel is its proximity to so many great services, beaches and tourist attractions.
The Kingston municipality has a lot to offer those wanting to explore the area:
- Channel Court Shopping Complex including Big W, Woolworths, various fashion and retail outlets
- Kingston Sports Centre
- Kingston Beach Golf Course
- Kingston Beach
- Bruny Island – a 20 min drive south and you will be at the Kettering Ferry Terminal to Bruny Island
- Huon & Channel Area – a 20 minute drive and you will be in the heart of the Huon Valley & all the Southern tourist attractions.
- Hobart City is only 10 minutes drive North